HigherLed is a learning network that creates the conditions for continuous improvement in the areas of leadership education and development (Led) in higher education to help create more and better Leaders for our society.
This digital community brings you alongside other higher education stakeholders committed to developing students as Leaders to foster connections and share best practices and experiences developing students.
Through this community, you will become equipped to:
1. Advance leadership education and development as a unique value proposition for your institution.
2. Contribute to creating a continuous improvement process in the field of leadership education and development.
3. Radically improve leader development and education efforts at your institution and in higher education, thus, creating more and better Leaders for society.
- Collaborate with and learn from other scholars and practitioners
- Explore best practices and topics related to developing students
- Gain access to helpful materials and courses to launch and support your leader development and/or leadership education programs
- Attend exclusive events with valuable insights and expert guests
- Learn strategies for gaining institutional commitment and funding for your leadership education and development efforts
- Share your resources and insights with others in the field